• Plan, direct and coordinate the engineering and maintenance activities in the factory, including the design, construction, modification, performance enhancement and maintenance of equipment/machinery.
• Day to day tasks include determining standards and procedures for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance, inspecting plant and machinery to ensure optimum performance, directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, scheduling and planning production activities.
• Reduce costs, increase productivity, improve safety and reduce waste of manufacturing processes.
• Lead or participate in the New Product Introduction (NPI) project team. Helps to determine product introduction requirements such as machine capacity needed, plant capabilities and, when necessary, machinery procurement and design. Prepare specifications, drawings, proposals and budgets. Coordinate and work with suppliers or contractors to execute the project successfully. Provides timely updates on project implementation to Management.
• Candidate must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
• At least 3 years relevant working experiences in related field.
• Proficient in Mechanical and Plant Layout Design.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD or equivalent CAD software skills would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills and organisation ability and proven performance in problem solving.
Please fill up the form below if you are interested to apply to work in Crop Protection (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Please fill up this simple form to download our company profile. We promise we will not spam you.